First Supply has a rich history of service to the building community. Originally incorporated in 1897 as a family owned supplier of pumps and windmills, this growing company has evolved into the single source provider that most Midwestern contractors rely on for wholesale plumbing, heating and cooling, municipal, fluid handling, builder and industrial supplies. Recognized nationally as a leader in the industry, this main channel wholesaler stays focused on maintaining the best support staff and most reliable products available to contractors today.
The mission of First Supply is to provide our customers with quality products and services in a timely, accurate and cost effective manner, while generating a fair return to our shareholders. We will accomplish this by: providing creative solutions to customer needs; by employing skilled, motivated, and conscientious people having a total commitment to continuous improvement; and developing and maintaining strong supplier relationships.
- Family Owned and Operated
- Recognized by National Suppliers
- Serving the upper Midwest for over 120 Years
- A proud supporter of:
- Habitat for Humanity
- United Way
- American Heart Association "Go Red for Women"
- Operation Rise and Conquer
We have been selected for the following honors
- 2017 Showroom of the Year - Supply House Times
- 2013 Honoree of the Year - The Wholesaler
- #27 on Supply House Times Premier 150
- Affiliated Distributors National Affiliate of the Year
Our resources include
- $50,000,000+ Inventory
- 630+ Support Personnel
- 28 First Supply locations in the upper Midwest
- 14 Gerhard's Kitchen & Bath Store locations
- 4 Kohler Signature Store locations
- Central Distribution Center in La Crosse, WI