Thursday, October 17, 2017
Blue Harbor Resort (map)
What You’ll Learn
- Why professionals do the math
- The right way to select a boiler, and what all those ratings really mean
- How the math helps you size pipe and accessories properly & economically
- What’s up with air separators?
- Choosing the right circulator, and why a 3-speed is not the only pump you’ll ever need!
- The secrets behind pump curves, systems curves and system efficiency
- What’s better – zoning with circulators or zoning with zone valves?
- Variable speed circulators – why use them and how much electricity do they really save?
- Why is the system wide Delta-T important?
- How to pipe up modulating-condensing boilers so they last a long time and are as efficient as advertised
- How to make sure you get the most out of your indirect hot water tank
This is a fast-paced, fact-filled day of hydronics adventure, so make sure to bring an open mind, a pad of paper and a pen filled with ink! You’re guaranteed to learn things you can put to use in someone’s basement the very next day!
Cost: $49 Per Person
Fee will be invoiced through your First Supply account. You may cancel your registration at anytime before October 5th, 2017 for a full refund.
Class size limited. Sign up early! Registration closes on October 5th or once full.