Class is Full
Presented by Michael Prokup
- External static pressure and how blowers respond. Including PSC, Constant Torque and ECM drives.
- Introduction to the Manual D Friction Rate Worksheet. Is the system even capable of working properly?
- Duct turbulence, duct friction and static pressure readings.
- Using Dual Port Manometers and Static Pressure Tips to identify causes of high total external pressure.
- Filters & MERV Standards. FPM Ratings & the trap of excessive filter pressure drops. Is the return air velocity causing the filter to malfunction?
- Duct sizing
GREEN BAY - MAY 10
- Tundra Lodge Ontario and Huron Rooms
- 865 Lombardi Ave
- Green Bay, WI 54304
- 10 AM - 3 PM
Cost = $150
Payment for this training will be in the form of an invoice from First Supply. No other payment options available for this event. Standard terms apply.