Presented by Michael Prokup
- External static pressure and how blowers respond. Including PSC, Constant Torque and ECM drives.
- Introduction to the Manual D Friction Rate Worksheet. Is the system even capable of working properly?
- Duct turbulence, duct friction and static pressure readings.
- Using Dual Port Manometers and Static Pressure Tips to identify causes of high total external pressure.
- Filters & MERV Standards. FPM Ratings & the trap of excessive filter pressure drops. Is the return air velocity causing the filter to malfunction?
- Duct sizing
ROCHESTER - MAY 9
- Wood Lake Meeting Center
- 210 Wood Lake Drive SE
- Rochester, MN 55904
- 10 AM - 3 PM
Cost = $150
Note: Space is limited at each venue so act fast to reserve your spot. Deadline to register is April 30, 2018 or when all spaces are full.
Payment for this training will be in the form of an invoice from First Supply. No other payment options available for this event. Standard terms apply.