Government Capabilities Statement
First Supply is committed to support Government at all levels of their MRO procurement needs. Our dedicated government specialists provide solutions on a global, national, and local level. First Supply’s knowledge of the Government procurement process and quality requirements, packaging, and labeling requirements ensures accurate results with on-time delivery. GSA Catalog: gsaadvantage.gov. GSA Schedule held by SupplyFORCE. If you don’t see the product you need, please contact our Government Sales Team and we will be happy to answer any questions or locate products and pricing for you.
Award winning wholesale supplier of Plumbing, HVAC-R (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning and Refrigeration), and complimentary Facility Maintenance and Building Products. Experienced solution provider to Government, Industry and Contractor clients; tailoring products and services to support your mission.
Incorporated in 1897 in La Crosse, WI as a family owned supplier of pumps and windmills. First Supply has evolved into the single source provider for wholesale plumbing, heating and cooling, municipal, fluid handling, builder and industrial supplies. Top 30 Wholesaler in the US. Recognized nationally as an industry leader, focused on maintaining the best support staff and most reliable products available today.
- Owner – Member of supplyFORCE
- Authorized representative of GSA Schedule 51V, Contract GS-21F-0017W
- Qualifying small business fulfillment center through supplyFORCE
- $60,000,000+ Inventory
- 650+ team members and support personnel
- 28 locations in the upper Midwest (WI, MN, IL and IA)
- Green Initiative Supporter: WaterSense® & Energy Star®
- Wisconsin licensed Professional Engineers and HVAC-R designers on staff
- E-commerce solutions
- Depth and breadth of products and services
Codes and Certification